Since October 2016, the Library has extended its hours from 8:30 am until 9 pm Monday through Thursday and on Saturday 11 am to 3 pm.
Thanks to Equity funding and the support of students and faculty, the Library can now provide its valuable resources and services to evening and Saturday students.
Not only is the Library open longer hours, but it hosts tutoring provided by the Learning Resource Center during evenings and Saturdays.
Students who need help with math and English have access to instructors and student tutors upstairs in room L-313.
- Wednesdays, 7-9 pm (Raymond Brennan—Instructor)
- Thursdays, 7-9 pm (Michal Stachnick—Instructor)
- Saturdays, 1-3 pm (Christine Trombly-Christen—Instructor)
- Mondays & Tuesdays 7-9 pm (Nanda Jain—Instructor)
- Wednesdays & Thursdays 7-9 pm (Student Tutor)
- Saturdays, 11 am-1 pm (Bing Lu—Instructor)
- Saturdays, 11 am-3 pm (Student Tutor)